Tipping Point Brogue
FITS WIDE (E) WIDTHS
A subtle and elegant brogue wingtip, the Hubbard Tipping Point is a favorite sporty-looking dress shoe in our Go to Work Collection.
Built on the Hubbard Vibram lightweight Morflex sole, these are supremely comfortable shoes that incorporate our triple-density leather comfort insole. The Hubbard insole supports and cushions your foot with every step and is easily removable if you wish to use your own custom orthotics.
The Tipping Point oxfords are cowhide leather lined from heel to toe and are silky smooth on the inside. These rich, soft leathers require no breaking in and come in a hand-waxed, satin finish. If you prefer a more brilliant shine, you can easily bring these to a bright luster using your favorite shoe cream. The wingtip design is beautifully set off by the genuine leather welting that trims the edges of the shoe.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
|SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|
To care for your new shoes, check our Care Guide below!
1. The soles are easily cleaned with either a facecloth or a sponge with a bit of dish soap and water. Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a lightly abrasive sponge pad such as you might use on a frying pan. The soles are made from a non-porous material so dirt sits on the surface.
2. The full grain can be kept like new using any premium wax paste shoe polish. Saddle soap is also handy for cleaning the leather occasionally. Small scuffs can be treated with liquid polishes.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.