Midi Perf Slip-On Sneaker
Slip-on sneakers get a kicky makeover with perforated cutouts across soft leather uppers. Twin gore panels give you all-day walkability.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
With the Midi Perf cupsole sneaker, casual has never looked so good. This slip-on features a perforated leather upper and twin gore panels for all-day walkability.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5-11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Leather uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vionic orthotic technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.