Fast Casual Lace-Up
FITS WIDE (E) WIDTHS
Life moves fast…so we crafted a shoe that can keep up. And by “crafted” we mean we invented a new hand-lasted construction and softer, more pliable leather, just for this shoe. It’s a shoemaking method that requires the utmost in precision – all the rich, comfy materials that touch your foot are stitched together for a sock-like fit before they’re attached to the sole.
Impeccable detailing and innovation aside, we call this “Fast” because it will quickly become your favorite. Luxe colors with a hip, urban edge and total comfort. This style coolly transitions from the workplace to a night on the town and feels totally at home on the weekend. The Hubbard Fast will be a stand out in your shoe collection. Good news travels fast.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
|SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|
To care for your new shoes, check our Care Guide below!
1. The soles are easily cleaned with either a facecloth or a sponge with a bit of dish soap and water. Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a lightly abrasive sponge pad such as you might use on a frying pan. The soles are made from a non-porous material so dirt sits on the surface.
2. The full grain can be kept like new using any premium wax paste shoe polish. Saddle soap is also handy for cleaning the leather occasionally. Small scuffs can be treated with liquid polishes.
- Hand-lasted construction for a sock-like fit.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.