Bryant Slip-On Sneaker
Built for all day movement, Bryant gives the slip on sneaker a sporty yet relaxed feel with its gore panels, suede upper and sturdy outsole.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Premium suede uppers, twin gore panels and sturdy rubber outsole. Pull tab at ankle.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7-13
- Available in medium (D) widths
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Uppers: Suede
- Footbed: removable Mesh EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.