Bryant Slip-On Sneaker
Built for all day movement, Bryant gives the slip on sneaker a sporty yet relaxed feel with its gore panels, suede upper and sturdy outsole.
|US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE|
Find Your Fit
To choose the correct size for you, utilize our revere fit features below:
1. STRAP EXTENSIONS
2. REMOVABLE COMFORT FOOTBEDS
3. SHOE FILLERS
Premium suede uppers, twin gore panels and sturdy rubber outsole. Pull tab at ankle.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7-13
- Available in medium (D) widths
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Uppers: Suede
- Footbed: removable Mesh EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.