|SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Scholl shoes are a generous medium (B) fitting. If you are normally a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest full size.
3. This shoe is a Euro lasted shoe. Any reference on the labels of the shoes to EU sizing is correct. Any reference to US sizing may be incorrect.
- Leather upper
- Padded back for extra comfort around the heel
- Fully moulded light weight EVA outsole with a rubber insert for extra durability
- Incorporating podiatrist designed removeable Shock Absorber footbed for all day comfort and support