Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
|SCHOLL SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Scholl footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Scholl shoes are a wide fitting. If you are normally a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest full size.
3. This shoe is a Euro lasted shoe. Any reference on the labels of the shoes to EU sizing is correct. Any reference to US sizing may be incorrect.
Soft PU Nubuck side panels and a full lycra vamp which stretches to accommodate your feet perfectly. Soft EVA and rubber outsole makes this a joy to wear all day everyday. The shock absorber orthotic footbed gives you all the support you need, but if you have a customised footbed, take ours out and pop in your own.
- Synthetic and Lycra upper
- 6 hole tie lace up
- Hook and loop strap across the instep for a secure fit
- EVA and rubber outsole
- Removeable Shock Absorber footbed