Dr's Remedy Matte Top Coat
MODEST Top Coat
Matte Top Coat
The ultimate quick-change in a bottle, wear over your favorite high-shine shade for in instant hint of matte sophistication.
The Formula: Podiatrist formulated advanced nail enamel. Long lasting, brilliant colors. Enriched with Garlic Bulb Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Wheat Protein and Vitamins C and E.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Contains the following Natural Ingredients:
- TEA TREE OIL: For its antiseptic and antifungal qualities.
- GARLIC BULB EXTRACT: For its antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral agents that work in synergy with Vitamin C to help kill germs.
- VITAMIN C: For its nourishing antioxidants to help strengthen nails and skin.
- WHEAT PROTEIN: For its high-quality protein and intense moisturising capabilities to help ensure naturally shining nails.
- BIOTIN: For its key nutrients that help boost a healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive, and cardiovascular functions.
- CACTUS EXTRACT: For its high vitamin and antioxidants content which soothes inflammation and hydrates.
- GINSENG EXTRACT: For its numerous health benefits, including anti-aging, anti-cancer, skin regeneration improvement, better blood circulation, as well as acting as a detoxifier.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT: For its moisturising and nourishing qualities for nails and cuticles, leading to longer, shinier, and healthier nails.
- KALE EXTRACT: For its balance of omega-3 and omega-6, to help keep the body and nails strong, beautiful, and healthy.
- LAVENDER: For its fungal destroying oils that work by damaging the cell membrane, and can ward off fungal infections such as ringworm and Athlete's foot.
- SAFFLOWER: For its Vitamin E rich oils which are beneficial for skin, hair, and nails, and great for treating eczema, skin inflammation, and helps nail growth.