Capitola Platform Sandal
Add a little glitz to your summer style with our Capitola Platform Sandal, featuring micro-stud detail for just the right amount of shine and a buckle detail for adjustability.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5 to 11.
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Leather uppers.
- Heel height: 1.9 inches.
- Dual-density midsole for optimal comfort.
- Leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- Molded EVA footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole.