Boyes Adjustable Sandal
Designed for a little adventure and a lot of support, the Boyes adjustable sandal offers maximum customization and ultimate comfort through three points of adjustability.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|7||7 - 7.5||6 - 6.5||40 - 40.5||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|8||8- 8.5||7 - 7.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.7|
|9||9 - 9.5||8 - 8.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.1 - 26.5|
|10||10 - 10.5||9 - 9.5||43 - 43.5||9 - 9.5||27 - 27.3|
|11||11 - 11.5||10 - 10.5||44 - 44.5||10 - 10.5||27.9 - 28.3|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest full size.
2. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
3. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
4. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Vionic men's performance sandal with backstrap is the ideal motion control footwear for after-sport recovery.
- Available in Men's whole sizes 7-13
- Fits medium (D) widths.
- For half sizes we recommend ordering the nearest size up
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- It is not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate.
- Durable VIBRAM outsole for excellent traction on various surfaces.
- Biomechanically contoured, motion control footbed made from triple-density EVA for stability in the rear foot and cushioning in the heel and forefoot.
- Flexible leather uppers feature fully adjustable straps with hook-and-loop closure and soft padded jersey liner.
- Materials:Leather uppers, EVA midsole and VIBRAM outsole
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance