Avery Pro Slip-On Sneaker
Built to meet the demands of your workday, Avery features innovative podiatrist-designed technology built to keep you on your feet.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Avery's lightweight weather-resistant leather upper, slip resistant outsole and flexible dual gore panels are designed for the performance-driven professional.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits wide (C) width.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Pro Upper: Water Resistant Leather.
- Pro Outsole compound passes ASTM F1677 (MARK II testing) to meet market performance standard for service/duty shoe slip resistance.
- Vio-Motion Footbed: Removable Textile Wrapped EVA.